Monday, March 21, 2011

Move Better

I just wanted to post a link that I think has real benefits to us all. A friend of mine sent me a message the other day thanking me for my post on the 21 day kettlebell swing challenge because it linked her up to a post by Josh Hillis about the importance of strong shoulders and good posture. Anyway, this led me to share this fantastic YouTube channel by Opitumum Care Provider Physical Therapy with her. I thought I would pass it on to everyone! They have all sorts of videos on exercises you can do that will help out all sorts of weak spots. I do chest stretches and back strengthening exercises everyday to help with my bad posture, sore neck and angry wrist... Obviously if you are having chronic pain, get yourself to a doctor, massage or physical therapist, but I am all for preventative action too! This is a great site for that.
Take care of yourself people!
Happy Moving!

*Disclaimer: I am not certified fitness professional. I offer only my own personal advice and perspective as well as links to instruction. Don't do any exercise you are not comfortable with. Consult with a doctor and fitness professional before engaging in new physical activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment