Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recipe Roundup

You may think I'm being lazy here... I think I'm actually being quite nice because I am providing links of my favorite recipes I have discovered from the past little while! Sweet and simple post for ya!

Honey-Rosemary Chicken: Made these at my friends place. We ate it up! Plus, like most RR recipes, its ridiculously simple. Note: for cheap(er) pine nuts, try Bulk Barn!

Slow Cooker Fajitas: I am shocked to discover I never shared one of my main go-to recipes of ALL TIME. I often make this when I want to have fajitas over a few days (lunch and dinner) or for a lot of people for very little cost. Also, its ridiculously easy because all you do is put all the ingredients in the slow cooker, and walk away.

Curried Pumpkin Hummus: How exciting is this? My favorite things hummus and  pumpking- TOGETHER!

Curried Millet and Chickpea Stuffed Peppers: I haven't made this yet, but I am super excited to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment