Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins


I got my ideas for these muffins from this recipe. When I made it, I didn't have all the same ingredients, so here is what I came up with!!

Ingredients:
3/4 cup ww flour
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 cup oat bran
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup almond milk original
1/4 cup splenda
1 egg
1/4 cup egg whites
Cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves (1 tbsp each?)

Mix all dry ingredients (except the splenda).
In another bowl, beat your egg and egg whites and sugar. Add in pumpkin and then milk. mix well.
Add the wet to the dry and stir well.
Put into 12 muffin tins (sprayed with pam)
Cook at 250 for 25 mins.

Calories:
72 cals
1 fat
13 carb
9 protein

these are quite small but a nice treat and snack. obviously you can make less muffins= bigger muffins! You could also make this into a loaf. hope you enjoy. i like mine plain or with a nut butter! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment