Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stuffed Chicken Breast with Gouda and Spinach


Here is just a quick post with my latest creation! I mentioned yesterday I purchased Gouda this week, and here is what I came up with for dinner last night!
Chicken stuffed with Gouda and spinach! Chomp!



These are the ingredients (for 1 serving) :
Gouda (probably less than 1oz total that I used.)
Spinach, Fresh (1/2 cup)
Nutmeg- 1 tsp
1 Chicken Breast
Pepper


Slice open chicken breast.
In a bowl mix up grated Gouda, chopped spinach and nutmeg.
Place in chicken.
Top with pepper
Cook in 375F oven (around 30 minutes)







I really enjoyed this. I used nutmeg because I heard that it goes really good with gouda and it sure did!
I pared my chicken with leftover dill mashed potatoes and a salad. It was simple and delicious!

1 comment: