Sunday, November 21, 2010

Changes and Updates!

Hi Friends!

Just wanted to let you know about a few changes and updates to the blog!

First- please check out some of the new blogs and places I have added to Blogaholic and Best of Edmonton pages! I think you will really enjoy them!
Also- check out my new logo pic on those pages as well! My wonderful boyfriend Ryan made it! yay!

Second- check out the newly updated Edmonton Journal Food Section. They have all sorts of fantastic links and columns about Edmonton food! However, more importantly, they have a Edmonton Food Bloggers section, which includes yours truly!! Yay! Big thank you to Kerry at the Edmonton Journal for putting that together!

Finally- if you have any recipes, restaurant reviews, exercise ideas or anything related to this blog that you would like to contribute, please send me an email at smiley_less@hotmail.com! I would love to hear from you and would love to have others contribute to this blog!

That is all for now- have a wonderful rest of your weekend and keep warm!

Leslie :)
CHOMP!

5 comments:

  1. Good work, Ryan! Is Ryan, by chance, the son of Doug Troock? You must let me know. Also - nice addition to your sites... I was just introduced to more edmonton food blogs that I didn't even know existed. They will have to start taking photographs before I add them to my list. I am very visually dependent.
    :)
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val- Yes he is actually- not sure how he is, but he is! haha. Also yes, so many bloggers and sites out there...
    haha i'm working on the photo things, I'm not too good about it and when I am, they aren't the best photos. New years resolution... ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great additions - I love the local blogs! And I also love the super cute logo. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you find better than bouillon in edmonton?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got it at Save-On downtown... i believe in the spices section but i'm not 100% sure. might also be in the baking section.

    ReplyDelete