Pizza Dough Recipe (Adapted from Allrecipes.com):
1. In large bowl, proof 1 tablespoon active dry yeast in 1.5 cups warm water and 1 tsp sugar. Let it get nice a foamy (around 10-15 mins.)
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil (or garlic olive oil) and around 1 tsp salt to mixture, Mix in 2 cups of whole wheat flour and 1 cup all purpose flour.
3. Knead mixture (around 10 minutes) and form into a smooth ball. Place in oiled bowl, cover with a towel and let double in size (1.5 hour.)
4. Form into a tight ball again and let double for another 30-45 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 425.
6. Roll ball of dough with rolling pin and then shape with hands and fists until it covers your pan (be it circular or square!)
7. Top with favorite pizza toppings!
8. Place in oven for about 20 minutes!
My toppings for this pizza:
Sliced Chicken Breast
Salt and pepper
What is your favorite pizza?