Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Costco!!

Here are some of the things I usually get at Costco and I recommend a membership even if you are just one person (I am and I have no problem eating all this food- plus a lot of it is frozen stuff so there is no worries about it going bad!) I find that its significantly cheaper to shop there for most things so long as you know you'll eat it! Not to mention they usually have yummy samples to munch on while you shop... hehe.
Frozen Goods- Blueberries (delish with yogurt, cottage cheese and/or oatmeal), Chicken Breast and Shrimp!

VEGGIES! I LOVE SPINACH!!
Low-Fat Yogurt, Cottage Cheese (BULK STYLE!), Cataloupe and Snap Peas (CRUNCH!)

Also check out these two delicious recipes from Rachel Ray:
Spicy Peanut Chicken
New Year Lucky Lentils- I would omit the sausage or swap them out for a lean turkey version.

No comments:

Post a Comment